Sunday, March 16, 2008

I know: FINALLY!!!

So for those of you who have been begging me to finally join the world and get my blog going here it is! I don't promise I'll be great at it but I will try!

So far as what's up with us: It is called SICK! Samuel started it all friday early early morning, then I got the fever, then Zack. Joseph is now suffering from exaustion from taking care of us so well! So here it is that on a sunday night, he went to bed @ 3pm, the kids @ 7:30 and I'm waiting for the last of the laundry to be done so that I can join the sleeping crew! Other than that, things are swell!

There it is my first blog!

2 comments:

Crazy Canuck said...

Y'etait Temps!!!
J'espere que vous allez recuperer bientot!!
bonne chance! On se voit demain!
Nancy

Aimee said...

Sorry to hear you are sick. So are we. Nathan has a bad cold. Timmy has strep throat and Sarah got her tonsills out. Can't wait to see you guys!
Aimee