Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Exhaustion!

If you read my last blog, you know I had a GREAT but very tiring weekend... I told myself I would go work out monday night, but I was way too tired... Then I had another bad night because of Samuel. He was running a fever. After that I told myself I would go out tuesday night for a Double workout (pilates followed by Yoga) I ended up being at the doctor's office for two hours with Samuel who had a fever of 104 F. Then I was supposed to go with my friend Tori this morning and I just didn't even wake up... Sam was up in the middle of the night and you know how it is trying to sleep with a toddler in your bed: restless sleep! So I have to fess up. I haven't been to the gym in a week now and I can feel it! But then it is now afternoon and all I feel like doing is going to sleep! When will the tiredness go away?

4 comments:

emily said...

for me, it never goes away. i just have to force it. i'm so sorry about your sick kids, that's the worst.

Crazy Canuck said...

NEVER!!!! not that I'm a pessimist or anything but if the tiredness ever go away let me know How you did ok??
See ya Friday!
nancy

Victoria said...

Tiredness can go away when working out often. It is a crazy idea, but you'll have more energy as you get to the gym which can be hard sometimes. You're doing great! Everyone has a down period once in a while.

josephandmaude said...

I kicked myself out of bed @ 5:25am and made it to a 5:45 am Yoga class! I do feel a lot better today! Still tired but not dragging as much. I actually got some cleaning done today! Yeah!