Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baby hunger...

My friend Nancy gave birth to a handsome little boy yesterday! (If you would like to see pictures click on the watkins family link in my friends and family links bottom right).

I finally came to term with the fact that I am starting to get baby hungry... I can't say that I have ever been baby hungry before. I would see babies and like them but I would not necessarily be hungry for another one of my own... I have known that it was time to have another baby before but this is different... I don't know how to explain this clearly...

So my question to you is this: Have you ever been baby hungry?

This is Samuel:




This is Zack:



Sorry Matthew has not been digitalized yet...

6 comments:

emily said...

Your babies are so sweet! I've definitely been baby hungry before. Not currently, but before...before Isaac was born.

Victoria said...

I think that I might maybe be baby hungry now, but we're just not ready for another one. Also, I liked your post abotu running. You're so right about pushing yoruself. Some people may disagree, but I say push, see the results, and feel on top of the world. You're awesome!

Misty and The Choatester said...

I hardly ever feel baby hungry, but for some reason this Easter, I really started to think about it. I actually am more kid hungry!

Lauralee said...

Oh my gosh, I am totally baby hungry right now! (I so don't need a baby right now...but they are so sweet!)

Jenn said...

I haven't been since before Cameron was born. I didn't really get the chance to be after him... we found out about Carsen when Cam was only 12 months!

Crazy Canuck said...

Baby hungry hen??
Good Philip needs a friend... get on it... HA!
Love you
Nancy