Friday, May 9, 2008

WE DID IT!

I am so proud of Allison and me! We ran all 3.1 miles this morning!!! In just over 30 minutes! I hadn't run 3 miles since high school (that's almost 9 years ago if you're counting!). And it wasn't too bad! We took it somewhat slow but the important thing is that we ran the WHOLE way! We were doing well for about the first mile and 3/4 then we started pushing ourselves. My knees were starting to hurt, but I pushed through! I am a little sore now but at least my knees are fine! AND WE DID IT!!!

Sorry Tori that I didn't wake up on time for you to come with us.

My thought of the day is this: If you are running and it starts to hurt and get hard: run, baby, run, push a little more!

I still can't believe we did it!!! But man am I proud!

2 comments:

emily said...

wow, congratulations!!

Jenn said...

Congratulations!! That is fantastic!