Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Depressed Oregon...

There is something funny Joseph and I have been joking about these last couple trips to oregon. Oregon is Depressing! As you are driving, the scenery is beautiful yet the places have all these depressing names. I understand they probably have to do with lewis and clarks's times but still! Hear these names out: Poverty flat, deadman's pass, Malheur county (Malheur is the french equivalent of bad luck...) Then you get to Idaho and you have Paradise Valley, Bliss... Quite the contrast!

Here are some pitures from our drive:




4 comments:

emily said...

beautiful!

Victoria said...

Absolutely Amazing. I now want to visit. Congrats on driving the car, by the way. See you on the run on Satruday!

Jenn said...

Beautiful pictures! I haven't been to Oregon since I was in high school, but I have the best memories from that trip. It's SO pretty!

Chris and Rosanne said...

Don't forget about Boring, Oregon.