Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Powerful read


This book is what I have been reading lately... If you know me you're probably saying :" lately? I thought you went through books like nothing else!" Well, that is usually the case except with this book. This is a great and very POWERFUL book! Joseph and the kids gave it to me for mother's day! Now I can really hear the "you're still not done with it?". Here is the truth: This book is so great so amazing and such thought provoking that I can only read a few pages and I have to stop to think, incorporate and meditate...


I could try to put a few quotes on this post, but I can't! The truth is that I would have to quote the WHOLE book!

I love Sheri Dew! She is an amazing women! I mean that! I had the privilege to meet her once; she came to Montreal for stake conference I think with Elder Holland. That was a good 12-14 years ago... She was in the Genereal Relief Society Presidency that. I remember how much I had been touched and edified by her talk. SHe spoke on perseverence, on God's love...

So if you are wondering how to become a better disciple of christ, how to take advantage of the power GOD is offering us or simply how to be more aware of our eternal potential; read this book! It WILL change you!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks for the suggestion!
I'm going to have to read it now!