Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Return with Honor!


Last Friday, Elder Patrick Beckman came home from serving a 2 year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the Omaha, Nebraska Mission. It was a GREAT homecoming!

Okay we did get to the airport too early, we got confused about the time his plane got delayed to.... So while we waited the kids had fun.



Then when he finally was there it was a great reunion... OK I'm missing some pictures here I think they must be on Joseph's Laptop...

We had a nice reunion this whole weekend enjoying the blessings of being all together once more, hearing and mostly witnessing the change and the maturity that has come with the missionary experience.


I have to admit I really love my brother-in-law. He is just a good guy! I was touched, we were touched by his spirit, his humility, and his testimony. Thanks Patty, Welcome home! You have returned with HONOR!


We're glad you're home!

3 comments:

Emilie Ahern said...

Welcome HOME!

That's the mission I served in. YAY for N.O.M!!!

emily said...

there's nothing quite like witnessing the change of a returned missionary. it's always very drastic, and very humbling (for me).

Uncle Jerry G. said...

Congrats...!

I'm proud of all of my nephews, and particularly right now of Patrick.

There's few things better in this life than being able to say that "I returned with honor, I served my best."

A mission, successfully served, rewards you the rest of your life. It truely changes boys into men, and honorable priesthood holders, who can, should and must continue to bless God's children.

Good job Patrick!. I love you, and am very proud of you.