Friday, June 27, 2008

Tagged!

I was tagged by my friend Nancy...


Okay here are the rules: You link back to the person who tagged you, Post the rules on your blog, Share six unimportant things about yourself & tag six random people at the end of your entry. Enjoy the result!

1. I was very good in School. I was pretty much a strait A student through high school except for Math... I didn't study that hard either.

2. I Love politics and such... My Dad gave me that...

3. I hate having a messy house but I can never seem to keep it clean for more than a few hours! Thanks to my boys!

4. Ice cream IS my downfall... Lost 7 points for that last night! (2 for that bad food, 5 for eating after 8pm)

5. I tried this new workout @ the aquatic center called "Zumba". I really liked it! You do some moves over some latin music. Really fun even if I was stepping all wrong at times...

6. I am an avid reader. I read the whole twilight series in 6 days last week and LOVED it! Can't wait for the next one to come out!


Here you GO! I tag Emilie, Tori, Jennifer, Chris/Rosanne, Lauralee and Mistee! Have fun!

1 comment:

Misty and The Choatester said...

Aren't blogs fun for getting to know each other. I'm so glad you love twilight! I soooo love it! I'm so excited for the fourth book.

So Zumba? Is that the belly dancing class I see once and a while? I've been thinking about trying that. My friend Kris and I have been going to spinning at 5:15am if you ever want to join us.