Thursday, July 17, 2008

The newest American citizen / Hill Air Force Museum


My friend Nancy took the oath and became an American Citizen yesterday. I am sooooo happy for her and I must admit a tiny bit jealous! I have been eligible for a while but we usually have something more pressing to do with the $675 that it cost to send in the LAST paperwork...


Her Husband Luke and sis-in-law Katey organized this cool surprise Party @ Greg's and Lisa's last night. It was an all American BBQ with burgers, hot-dogs, chips, potato salad veggies, cake and the BEST TRIFLE EVER! SOOOOO YUMMY! They decorated the yard with a gazillion American flags! IT was really fun! Honey, take notes for when my turn comes around...

Congrats Nancy, you are now welcome to Vote!!!


An other fun thing we did yesterday was to go to the Air force museum. Anessa and I took all the kids after lunch. They had a fun time! I am always amazed that they like it so much, but they do!

The best part of it all: it's free!

4 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats to nancy im happy for her. It looks like you had alot of fun the the museum that place is lots of fun grace likes it alot exspecally since her grandpa works on base with the airplaines.

emily said...

Congratulations to your friend, how exciting! It's neat to be reminded of the things I take for granted.

We took our boys to that museum right after we moved here and they had such a good time. I always think we should do that for playgroup but I never think to say it. It looks like you guys had fun!

Lauralee said...

Oh my gosh! How wonderful!

EX Canuck NEW American said...

Thank You!!! Maude Tell Joey I'll be there to help him when you get yours!! By the Way.. It was SO amazing and Emotional.... do it when you can!! And YES I can Now Add another Republican Vote to Utah!