Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A new day rises on America

So as we all know America has spoken.

Barrack Obama will be our next President.

There are a lot of feelings in our household.

Disappointment, fear,...

But as Glenn Beck put it yesterday: this "is the day where we all have to come together as Americans."

No matter what your feelings.

So I will stand and support our new President because this is America and the PEOPLE has spoken.

I do not know where this nation will go, what direction it shall take.

What I know is that WE will stand together as Americans.

Today is an historic Day.

I hope we can now get past the race and gender thing! I always believed the only thing that should count is the issues...

America has chosen, let's come together.

That does not mean that we must agree with the policies put forth by the next government.

It means that as Americans, we will show proper respect for the Office of the President.

As we embark this journey for the next 4 years, I will dedicate part of this blog to defending the principles I hold dear.

I congratulate Barrack Obama for this win!

And I also tell him: America is watching.

We will back you up when you are right.

And WE will make our voices heard when you are wrong.

May you preserve our Freedom and rise up to the task that is ahead of you.

We will be praying for you.

No comments: