Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No Hot-dogs PLEASE!


This might sound totally weird, but it is true. If you come in my company in the next 51/2 to 6 months, please abstain from bringing hot-dogs... I cannot stand them. The thought alone makes me nauseous.

This morning, Joseph had the wonderful stomachache I had Sunday. Painful, but thankfully it goes away fast. He went to work a little before dinner and of course the kids were begging for nothing other than hot-dogs... I almost didn't make it. I had to leave the kitchen and take big breaths a few times...

Big time aversion!

No hot-dogs please!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

That actually makes sense but I was so sick when I smelled brownies. I love chocolate. Weird!

Jenn said...

With Cam, I had a SERIOUS aversion to anything that smelled overly sweet (candies, chocolate, cakes...) and would lose it over just a whiff of a smell... ICK. With Carsen it was chicken. Weird, I know. But the smell of it cooking... the look.. the taste... Enough to send me into convulsions in the bathroom. Yuck.

I feel your pain... sorry. =( Hopefully it won't last the entire pregnancy...

Nancy said...

I wonder if the cravings and dislikes has to do with the sex of the baby.... one of my biggest craving with the boys was Hot dogs..... I know it's a bit of a stretch but Maybe it's a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!