Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Belly Update...

I had my 14 weeks check up last week... I was so busy I didn't blog much last week. Hence all the catching up this week!

So far my weight gain is in the negative... But my regular pants are getting too tight nonetheless... And there is a bump there even if to some it probably just looks like I am fat...

The Baby's heartbeat was about 160/min. A tad faster than the other ones, but not by much...

I have been craving for sweets a ton more this pregnancy, especially chocolate... Did I mention that all girls on my husband's side are chocoholics?

But then there is the fact that there are really few girls in the family: 3 boys in a row... I am pretty much resolved to to the fact that I will more than likely end up with an all boy family.

Okay, I don't mean to influence the vote, but since we have our ultrasound scheduled at the end of the month and we still won't find out (because Joseph is adamant it is the only surprise left in this world!). Please take my little poll on the side of this post!

6 comments:

emily said...

So exciting! How are you feeling?

Maude said...

I'm still tired, but I don't feel so queasy anymore. Which is really good!

Jennie said...

so do you think Joseph would let us all call the dr. so we can find out if we promise not to tell??!! I want to know! :) I'm still pulling for a girl for you even though you have the cutest boys! I hope you're feeling good! love and miss you!

Chatty Natty said...

It's a girl! Believe!!!

Cathoux said...

Le coeur des bébés filles ne bat-il pas plus vite que celui des garçons??? Peut-être que c'est le contraire, je ne me souviens plus de cette théorie! Mais je pense quand même que vous aurez une fille! :o)
Bonne chance pour la fin de ta grossesse!

Papa said...

J'espère que cette fois-ci ce sera une fille... pour aider Joseph dans sa progression!!! Plus sérieusement, je partage le point de vue de Joseph et ne désire pas savoir avant l'accouchement si ce sera une fille ou un garçon. Cependant si vous finissez par le découvrir avant, ne me cachez surtout rien!