Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flash updates

I've dropped off the blogosphere for almost 2 weeks...

*******

I detest warm weather colds.
Matthew started it , 2 days later Zack and Sam had it, then me, then Joseph.
Thankfully, it went over quickly!

*******

There is no logic in an almost 3yr old constantly getting out of bed at night,
falling asleep at least an hour after bedtime
and being up between 4:30 and 5 am every morning.
We tried skipping the nap, no change,just extreme crabbiness...
Although crabby is pretty much all he is lately...
"Would somebody Please give me directions!"
I don't think I can go on much longer like this!

*******

I have been rereading Mansfield Park, Sanditon, Pride and Prejudice...
I have also read a few Clive Cussler books
And I have discovered Brad Thor and read 3 of his books: Love them!
What can I say: I like both the romantic and charm of Jane Austen
and the more heroic save the world thriller genre...

*******

When it rains in Houston, it POURS!
We got over 11 inches of rain
between Monday evening and Tuesday morning...
School got Canceled because of flooding in some areas...
It took Joseph almost 2 hours to get to work.
We are still under a Flood warning advisory...
Joseph might get "Activated" if it rains anymore today...
That means he gets to go hang out at the 911 Center
and not come home until The Flooding is over...

*******

I have a prescription Prenatal vitamin.
The insurance cover it all so it is nice!
Walgreens kept telling me it was no longer available...
My Doctor said Walgreen sucks!
They are the only pharmacy who somehow can't get those!
I no longer go to Walgreens...

*******

I have my Ultrasound this afternoon.
I am praying hard Joseph does not get activated so he can make it!
And if you are still wondering,
I could not talk him into finding out the sex of the baby...
Another surprise it will be!
I'll post pictures in the next few days.

*******

My Sister is coming to visit next week!
I am so excited!
We will be going to Galveston to be on the beach!
We were planning on going to San Antonio and the Alamo,
but with the swine flu in that area,
we will have to think of something else.

*******

Are you worried about the swine flu?
I am not really...
I mean, I am getting prepared just in case it gets bad,
but I think we will be fine even if it does.
My mom is sending me this essential oil blend made by a cool chemist in her ward.
It Purifies the air with only a drop put on a tissue by a fan.
She is really worried for us...

*******

Have you been watching 24 this season?
What's with all the political crap?
This is supposed to be entertainment, not propaganda...
And are you as tired as I am of their "Climate change" messages?

*******

Have you ever watched Agent Oso on the Disney channel?
This is the biggest environmentalist crap you could feed kids!
I am all about conservation and preserving the earth,
but the whole climate change thing with the cap and trade, not a chance.
How about we let responsible citizen be responsible...
And could someone tell me what exactly is climate change?
I mean when has climate ever NOT changed?
Isn't the definition of climate to have swings and waves?
Just a question...

*******
There is something very wrong
with being drenched from vacuuming your house
in April...
Or having to run the AC in April for that matter...
What will summer bring?

*******

That's it!
Hope you have a good one!

1 comment:

Emilie Ahern said...

I love Wlagreens because they are open 24 hours. And sadly, we have gone to get prescriptions at 2AM mor times than I would like to admit. LOL!
......................
Ella loves Special Agent Oso. I haven't paid too much attention to it. Now I'm totally gunna watch. Propoganda, here I come!
......................
A gender surprise?!! Doesn't Joseph know that I CAN'T WAIT that long. And it's not even my baby! You are so much more patient than I am!
......................
So good to hear all of the updates! We miss you guys!