Sunday, May 3, 2009

Ultrasound

I had my ultrasound Wednesday afternoon.

Thankfully, Joseph did make it!

The first question we were asked when we stepped into the room was: "Would you like to know the gender?"...

We said no...

The baby was showing us its nice back a lot. We had a hard time trying to get a profile. We didn't really get a good one.

But the important thing is that everything looked good. Our baby weighs about 1/2 a pound now.
The heartbeat was 153/min.

As we were leaving the tech said: "You don't have to worry, your secret is safe with me!" to which joseph sort of stopped in his track having second thoughts... I turned around and told him it was too late for that! And so did the tech...

Surprise it will be...

Enjoy the pics!

A face shot:


Profile:


A foot:


The whole baby:

5 comments:

emily said...

Hurray! Healthy, happy baby. Congratulations.

Jennie said...

Yay! I wanted Joseph to break! I want to know :) can't the tech leak it to us back here so we can start shopping for this little peanut?? I'm glad she's healthy!! {yes 'she' i'm sticking with that guess :)} hope you're all doing good! love and miss you!

Bryan and Hollee said...

I seriously can't take not knowing! It's killing me! just give me your doctor's # and i'll call and ask ok? :) I'm glad all is well with you and your cute family!

Nancy said...

Great Idea on the surprise!!! You are SO much better then me!!
I think it's a boy.....

I missed the polling, but just so you know so far I have been right on NONE of my predictions!!!

I'm NOT even kidding, can't wait to see if I'll keep my bad strike!
;)

.:jenn:. said...

So fun! Congrats on the baby bean. I think it would be fun to have a surprise. Good for you guys!! Not many people can handle not knowing. FUN!