Thursday, June 11, 2009

I need to learn a few things...

My friend Jennie started adding electronic marks on her pictures a little while ago. She said it was to prevent her pictures from being used by someone else. Now, she is a very good photographer and her pictures are amazing so I could understand, but I didn't think I had to worry about it since I am a middle of the road home photographer and don't have a fancy camera...

But maybe it's time I learn a few things...

Especially after reading this story this morning...

DOES ANYONE HAVE A CLUE HOW TO PUT A MARK ON YOUR PICTURE OR LOWER THE RES?
(I know I am such a clueless blogger!)

2 comments:

emily said...

You can add watermarks in photoshop or Picasa (picasa is a free google download), but I don't know how to lower the resolution. I bet Emilie does.

Jennie said...

you are so cute! i know i'm slightly paranoid :) i'm working on the photography thing too ... i don't know how good i am yet :) i use picasa 3 for alot but do use photoshop and can reduce my resolution there ... i'm sure you can in picasa too i just don't use it for that ... you can write on your photos there though ... there is a text button and you can use any fonts that are on your computer to write on your pics :) i hope that helps! <3 ya!