Monday, June 1, 2009

Pregnancy updates

I had my 22 weeks check up last Tuesday.

I gained 6 pounds in the last month... Terrifying! (In my defense; never get weighed the day after memorial day, especially if the menu included home BBQ beef brisket, corn on the cob, baked potatoes and a homemade ice cream cake by Allison! I've lost 2 pounds since the appointment...) But overall, I've only gained 7 pounds. So even though I need to watch it, I am not going to freak out about it!

The Baby's heartbeat is strong and still at about the mark of 150 beats/minute.

The roundness of my stomach is astonishing, mostly because it all came out at once, or so it seems like!

The baby is definitely moving lots now! Joseph even felt the exercising little one kicks last night!

Speaking of Joseph, is your husband a belly rubber when you are pregnant?

Joseph wasn't that much before but this time around he loves to rub my baby belly and I LOVE IT!

2 comments:

emily said...

you're so cute! and man, 7 pounds is NOT a big deal! you look great!

jennifer said...

aww! cute. i WISH i could say that i only gained 7 pounds at the 22 wk mark... if only. ;) keep it up! you look GREAT and that belly is so dang cute!