Thursday, June 4, 2009

Viruses are such an annoyance...

Samuel and I spent last weekend battling a virus that caused headache, scratchy throat and in Sam's case; fever and upset stomach.

It was a fast moving bug.

It started Friday night and was completely gone by Monday morning.

Monday afternoon, I got a call from the school nurse informing me Matthew had a fever of 101.8...
He was also sick for 2 days, hence missing the last 2 days of school...

Tuesday morning, Zack became ill also. In his case, it only lasted 24 hours, but it was a little more brutal...

Joseph came home from work early Wednesday and had a rough night last night, but I dare say we are finally out of the woods!

My house is now also sanitized...

Did I ever mention how much I LOVE my shark steam mop?
It does wonders when your son throws up at 2 am...
Cleaned the whole bathroom mess up within 5 minutes!
It's almost like magic!

No comments: