Thursday, July 9, 2009

Belly glimpses...

I had another doctor's appointment Tuesday morning.

To my delight I lost 2 pounds in the last 2 weeks!
I guess being scared out of my pants by a glucose test has its perks...

I had another ultrasound (routine for my doctor) to check on the baby's size, fluid around the baby and position of the placenta. The baby now weighs about 3 pounds, and the rest is all good and in the right amounts and places.

I took a look at my little one, saw a little face, 2 little fists, and 2 little feet! In between the feet, was what could be (or not) girl parts...

I will not bet anything on it, since a saw this for less than a second...

After all I have a 50% chance of being right!

And if I am not, it will only mean one more Jedi/superhero/monkey in the house : )!

We'll find out for sure in September!

1 comment:

the emily said...

Ahhhhhhhh! So exciting! I don't know how you stand not finding out. I just don't have the patience.