Monday, August 31, 2009

First day of school

It's already been a week, and I should have posted these last week, but it's been so busy!

Here is a pictures of my two school boys! (with Sam on the side...)



Matthew is now in 2nd grade and Zackary started Kindergarten!

I had a little pang in the heart when Zackary walked in the school happy as can be, blew me a kiss and waved goodbye... My little boy is all grown up!

Sunday night, the day before the first day of school, we had our back to school feast with Italian Fondue and our traditional back to school cake. (It's usually cupcakes, but it seems I forgot to buy a new cupcake tin when I got rid of the very old one...)

(I am NOT a great cake decorator...)



More updates to come on the rest of our lives soon!

1 comment:

the emily said...

awww, so sweet. love your cake!