Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Love potion Number 9

Nine years!

Can you believe it?

It seems like time flies and I don't notice it...
(Except when it comes to having a baby... These last 10 days have dragged on like nothing else...)

The road from eight to nine was an unexpectedly rocky one.
At least for me.
The last year has brought challenges and trials,
small and big,
important and not so life changing...

Somehow,
we made it through without being scathed.
Somehow,
you found a way to put up with me,
love me,
care for me,
help me through...

I know my struggles over the last year impacted us,
but I also know that we found a way to work through them.

I know that it brought us closer,
made us stronger.

I just LOVE you!

Yes baby!
It's love potion number 9!!!

Happy Anniversary!






1 comment:

the emily said...

happy anniversary!! hope you have a great day.