Thursday, December 10, 2009

So much to say, so much to do,...

So little time!

Well I can't believe it's been over a month since my last post! Okay; I do believe it!
Let me rephrase: I can't believe time is flying by so quick!

I have had a million and one post ideas, most of which I can't remember at the moment.

The routine in the Beckman household is finally coming back to a somewhat normality (is that a word?)!!!

I really cannot complain! Elijah is a champion sleeper! He will usually sleep a 7-8 hour stretch, eat and then do another 3-4 hours! I am SO blessed with this easy mellow baby! He slept trough the night last night too! First time! And only 2 months old! It might be normal for some of you, but for me,(4th time mom) this IS a first.


There has been a LOT going on!

My Dad is engaged! Changes my summer plans to a quick fall trip instead... But it also mean we will all be going!

We had a great thanksgiving! Some friends from the ward came over and had dinner with us. And the greatest of ALL: Joseph took Wednesday off! So we had him home for a full 5 days! I can't even count how many Nerf battles went on... And the war isn't over!

I have 2 new callings (Callings are volunteer church responsibilities). I am now the new Relief Society Chorister and I am also on the Relief Society Activity Board (The Relief society is our Church's organization for Women for more information go here). I am thrilled! I have never served in the Relief Society before and I am really enjoying it!

We had a Birthday last weekend with our Zack turning 6. He had a Grand time with his friends here. I made a zillions mini-cupcakes that definitely turned out great! Can't believe the boy is already 6... Time sure is flying!!!




I am so jealous of Matthew and Joseph who are catching a plane to Salt Lake city tonight and staying for the weekend... I wish I could go to!

Well I could probably go on, but I better make good use of 2 kids napping at the same time to get something done around the house...

I promise I won't be gone a month... I have a post I really want to do soon... I've been thinking about it for weeks...

Tourlou!
(that's French for c ya later y'all)

2 comments:

jennifer said...

Aww! Glad to hear things are going so well for your family! Elijah is so cute! It seems like they get big SO fast... it seems like you just had him!

the emily said...

WOW, what a sweet little guy sleeping so well for you! That is heavenly. And happy birthday to Zack, I can't believe he's 6! Those cupcakes look delish.