Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Reflexions on the past few months...

I know it has been MONTHS!

Life has been a busy little sequence...

Well we made it back to Utah safe and sound
though none of our plans ended up working out the way we had planned.

We have settled back in our lives and have learned once again that
though we make our own choices,
there is a Master of our destiny
Who guides, directs and blesses us in His own time.

Joseph did get a good job in September as our savings were about to run out.

The kids are back in school with their old friends and LOVING it!

But we still haven't made it back into our beloved 2nd ward...
(We live just kitty corner on the border...)

At first that was hard to swallow.
And although I still very much want to be back in my old ward,
their is a peace that has settled upon me
that once again there is a purpose in being where we are...

As I have reflected a lot about the last year these past few weeks,
there is one realization that sticks out:
I am happy!

Happy with family, myself,
Happy with where I am spiritually, physically, emotionally...

And once again there is this feeling that something is coming...
Something good but challenging.

So I'm gearing up.

If there is one thing I have learned over this last year
is that no matter what comes our way,
our Father in heaven will lend his support,
as long as we do His will.

2 comments:

the emily said...

I love that feeling of happiness that comes too rarely for me. I had it for several months after Zoe was born and I was SO grateful for it. I'm glad you're happy! We're so happy to have you.

party bus orlanod said...

hay it is just amazing site to visit . i like to visit here keep it up and keep updating this blog